It seems our audience thought our concert was wonderful and just wanted to share with you some of their comment:
- It was so wonderful and I am so pleased that I came.
- We really enjoyed it and were very impressed.
- David seems a very talented and engaging person and has certainly filled you all with enthusiasm.
- I really enjoyed and thought your 'togetherness' was very good and it was very disciplined.
- You all looked so happy and that you were thoroughly enjoying yourselves.
- "Weren't they good". (Amusing because it was someone I know who hadn't realised I was in the choir and hadn't noticed me singing. When she said this I had my coat on so couldn't be identified as a choir member. I thought this was a particularly brilliant comment because she wasn't just saying it to please me as a choir member.